We are incredibly proud of what our former students have accomplished since leaving Brannel School. Alumni members include:
- Jonathan Fox MBE Paralympian
- Amy Behn, Paediatric Nurse
- Natalie Dyer, Animal Conservation
- Myles Sargent, Session Drummer
- Luke Wheeler, Digital Media
- Elizabeth Osborne, Optometrist
- Kayley Lane, Sports Development Officer
- Emma Raczkowski, Communications Officer at BAFTA
- Emma Bilkey, Nurse
- Dave Orton, Physiotherapist, Leicester Tigers
Our recently-formed alumni programme has enabled the school to re-connect with students who studied at Brannel School and discover their journeys since leaving.
Having grown up in the same community and sat in the same classrooms, our alumni can show our students that “people like me” do succeed.
At Brannel School, we know that access to relevant and relatable role models can transform a young person’s confidence, motivation and skills and that former students can be ideal role models. Alumni can support students as role models, careers speakers, mentors, volunteers, governors and fundraisers. Hearing from our alumni increases students’ knowledge about career and education pathways and improves their ability to make informed decisions about their futures.